a decade or more on popagandhi, now on github
from 2003 - 2016, popagandhi.com hosted a personal wordpress blog (and b2 before that).
this is a documented attempt to switch to more interesting web technologies.
popagandhi images already switched to cloudinary, in previous static site generator attempt (to ghost, but did not like), so should be just a matter of text conversion into jekyll-ready formats
- download all files and databases using
scp(from a personal webfaction)
- setup popagandhi github repo
- investigate extensibility of github pages
- investigate accuracy and user friendliness of wp-jekyll exporters
- how well does html get converted to markdown in this jekyll exporter?
- theming should be easy