Lightweight 3D modeling and simulation framework for your browser.
Download the minified library and include it in your html.
If you plan on modeling celestial bodies such as the Sun, Earth, and Moon, you will want to use the Earth Extensions plugin.
Found a bug? Please create an issue here on GitHub!
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it.
- Commit, please do not mess with version or history.
- Send a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Universe.js works everywhere WebGL does: http://www.doesmybrowsersupportwebgl.com/
Universe.js has been heavily tested on...
- Firefox - stable but pokey
- Chrome - faster but crash-prone
Building and Testing
test/index.htmlin Firefox and Chrome and make sure everything passes
build/jshint-output.txtand tidy any messes you made
- make sure the examples in the
examplesfolder still run
Chris Rothe - http://github.com/crothe
Justin Rodriguez - http://github.com/trajan007
Brian Davis - http://github.com/brianthedavis
Brian Beyer - http://github.com/brianebeyer
Copyright and License
Copyright (c) 2012 Solidyn Solutions, Inc. See LICENSE for details.