SparkFun Triple Axis Accelerometer Breakout - MMA8452Q Arduino Library
Provides basic accelerometer functionality over I2C protocol. User can select between 2g/4g/8g scale, select low power mode and read filtered or non-filtered data.
- /examples - Example sketches for the library (.ino). Run these from the Arduino IDE.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- library.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Product Repository - Main repository (including hardware files) for the MMA8452 Accelerometer breakout.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the MMA8452 Accelerometer breakout.
Products that use this Library
- SEN-14587 - SparkFun breakout board with Qwiic system.
- SPX-14248 - SparkX breakout board with Qwiic system.
- BOB-13926 - Breakout board with headers
- SEN-12756- Breakout board
This product is open source!
The code is beerware; if you see me (or any other SparkFun employee) at the local, and you've found our code helpful, please buy us a round!
Please use, reuse, and modify these files as you see fit. Please maintain attribution to SparkFun Electronics and release anything derivative under the same license.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.