Currently not stable and under heavy development!
A Minecraft plugin API (not including an implementation). It is licensed under the MIT License.
- Community Chat: #sponge on irc.esper.net
- Development Chat: #spongedev on irc.esper.net
- Preparing for Development
- Java 8
The following steps will ensure your project is cloned properly.
git clone email@example.com:SpongePowered/SpongeAPI.git
cp scripts/pre-commit .git/hooks
Note: If you do not have Gradle installed then use ./gradlew for Unix systems or Git Bash and gradlew.bat for Windows systems in place of any 'gradle' command.
In order to build SpongeAPI you simply need to run the
gradle command. You can find the compiled JAR file in
./build/libs labeled similarly to 'spongeapi-x.x.x-SNAPSHOT.jar'.
Are you a talented programmer looking to contribute some code? We'd love the help!
- Open a pull request with your changes, following our guidelines.
- Please follow the above guidelines and requirements for your pull request(s) to be accepted.