- This is an application that provides in-depth information on various state legislatures, using available public data from the Sunlight Foundation's Open States Project.
This project accesses state legislative data available through the Open States API from the Sunlight Foundation. In order to build and run the application, the project depends on one key assumption:
You create a file titled "APIKeys.m" and place it in the main directory next to APIKeys.h. This new file must contain your very own Sunlight Labs API key (available from Sunlight Labs) :
NSString * const SUNLIGHT_APIKEY = @"YourAPIKeyFromSunlightFoundation";
Open States Project / Sunlight Labs
Transparency Data / Sunlight Labs
- National Institute on Money in State Politics (NIMSP) / FollowTheMoney.org
- RestKit by Blake Watters / github.com
- PSStackedView by Peter Steinberger / github.com
- ActionSheetPicker by Tim Cinel / github.com
- AFNetworking by Gowalla / github.com
- AppendingFlowView by Greg Combs / github.com
- MultiRowCalloutAnnotationView by Greg Combs / github.com
- DDActionHeaderView by Ching-Lan Huang / github.com
- DDBadgeViewCell by Ching-Lan Huang / github.com
- JSONKit by John E. Zang / github.com
- SVGeocoder by Sam Vermette / samvermette.com
- SVWebViewController by Sam Vermette / samvermette.com
- MTInfoPanel by Tretter Matthias / github.com
- Glyphish icons by Joseph Wain / glyphish.com
- Thanks to all the generous developers participating at StackOverflow.com and GitHub.com!
- For all the comments, suggestions, and material support, a huge thank you goes to all the TexLege users around the Texas Capitol, including Rep. Jason Isaac, Rep. Van Taylor, Raul Espinoza, Steve Hazlewood, and more!