FsEye is a visual object tree inspector for the F# Interactive. Taking advantage of the built-in WinForms event loop, it listens for additions and updates to variables within FSI sessions, allowing you to reflectively examine properties of captured values through a visual interface. It also allows you to programmatically add and update eye watches, effectively ending the era of
printf REPL debugging.
- Monitors FSI for watch additions and updates
- Asynchronous, parallel, lazy loading of child nodes
- Asynchronous Break and Continue debugging
- View large or infinite sequences in 100 element lazy loaded chunks
- View public and non-public member values, including fields, properties, and lazily forced return values for zero-arg non-void call members
- Programmatic control of FsEye watches
- Pretty F# name printing
- Copy watch values to the Clipboard with the right-click context menu
- Support for plugins with PropertyGrid, DataGridView, and TreeView-based plugins provided out-of-the box
You are welcome to Pay What You Want for FsEye via PayPal.
Copyright 2011-2016 Swensen Software