OS X release notes
The OS X release requires a Mac with an Intel Core 2 processor or newer, running OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion or newer.
Windows release notes
The Windows release requires a 64-bit version of Windows. If you're using a 32-bit version of Windows, you can still run the metadata injector from the Python source code as follows:
- Install Python 2.
- Download and extract the metadata injector source code.
- From the "spatialmedia" directory in Windows Explorer, double click on "gui". Alternatively, from the command prompt, change to the spatialmedia directory, and run "python gui.py".
Tools and Specifications for 360 Media
- Spatial Audio metadata specification
- Spherical Video metadata specification
- Spherical Video V2 metadata specification
- Spatial Media tools for injecting spatial media metadata in media files
Try out Jump Inspector, an Android app for previewing VR videos with spatial audio.