Nuvola Apps Runtime™ is a runtime for semi-sandboxed web apps providing more native user experience and tighter integration with Linux desktop environments than usual web browsers can offer. It tries to feel and look like a native application as much as possible. Nuvola™ mostly specializes on music streaming web apps (e.g. Google Play Music, Spotify, Amazon Music, Deezer, nd more), but progress is being made to support generic web apps (e.g. Google Calendar, Google Keep, etc.).
Features of Nuvola: Desktop launchers, integration with media applets (e.g. in GNOME Shell and Ubuntu sound menu), Unity launcher quick list actions, lyrics fetching, Last.fm audio scrobbler, tray icon, desktop notifications, media keys binding, remote control over HTTP and more. Explore all features and the documentation.
Install the genuine cross-distribution flatpak packages.
Follow Bug reporting guidelines.
- Follow Nuvola News blog to get latest news for users.
- Follow Nuvola Devel mailing list to get latest news for developers and packagers.
- Read changelog to find out more about recent changes.
We are looking for core developers as well as for script maintainers. See Contributing information for details.
Follow building instructions to build Nuvola from source code.
- Nuvola™, Nuvola Player™, Nuvola Apps™, Nuvola Apps Runtime™ are trademarks held by Jiří Janoušek, the founder of Nuvola project. You should not use these trademarks without permission.
- Nuvola Apps Runtime software is not affiliated with the Nuvola icon theme.