Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- chain-data pruning via garbage collector utility
- security bug fix to avoid chain panic caused by malicious masternode #497
- Checkpoint timeout adjustment to 20 seconds #491
The release includes big improvements in chain stability and performance as follow:
- introduce Slashing v2.0 #353
- remove EVM execution when counting the number of signatures #451
- introduce three new APIs: getBlockSigners, getBlockFinality #426, getCandidateStatus #452
- minor bugfixes
Hard-fork is applied to this release and predicted to occur on Tuesday, March 19, 2019.
The block number is 3,000,000.
This patch release solved below issues: