TomoChain Explorer - Tomoscan
Tomoscan is a BlockExplorer for TomoChain, built with VueJS, Nuxt and MongoDB. Tomoscan allows you to explore and search the TomoChain for transactions, addresses, tokens, prices and other activities taking place on TomoChain.
A demo instance connected to the TomoChain testnet is available at scan.testnet.tomochain.com.
- Browse blocks, transactions, accounts and contracts
- View pending transactions
- Upload & verify contract sources
- Display the current state of verified contracts
- Responsive layout
Missing a feature? Please request it by creating a new Issue.
Copy and modify your config
cp client/.env.example client/.env cp server/config/default.json server/config/local.json
cd client/ && npm install
cd server/ && npm install
After modify your config & install library. Your environment is ready to start
- Run client to view in browser
cd client/ && npm run dev
- Run API server for client
cd server/ && npm run server-dev
- Run crawl data for API server
cd server/ && npm run crawl-dev
- Get transaction pending
cd server/ && npm run subscribe-pending-tx-dev