Permalink
Browse files

Update README.md

  • Loading branch information...
1 parent a42c8df commit 31808f6bca4e4c3a6cb507eea1ed920ebb34b133 @caniszczyk caniszczyk committed Oct 17, 2011
Showing with 6 additions and 0 deletions.
  1. +6 −0 README.md
View
@@ -125,6 +125,12 @@ request. All the set requests generated have a fixed item size of 1 byte.
CPU time [s]: user 0.51 system 0.75 (user 40.0% system 59.0% total 99.0%)
Net I/O: bytes 351.6 KB rate 277.2 KB/s (2.3*10^6 bps)
+## Issues and Support ##
+
+Have a bug or a question? Please create an issue here on GitHub!
+
+https://github.com/twitter/twemperf/issues
+
## Contributors ##
* Manju Rajashekhar (@manju)

0 comments on commit 31808f6

Please sign in to comment.