Plugin for sbt to create Eclipse project definitions. Please see the Documentation for information about installing and using sbteclipse. Information about mailing lists, contribution policy and license can be found below.
For sbt 0.13 and up
- Add sbteclipse to your plugin definition file. You can use either:
- the global file (for version 0.13 and up) at ~/.sbt/0.13/plugins/plugins.sbt
- the project-specific file at PROJECT_DIR/project/plugins.sbt
addSbtPlugin("com.typesafe.sbteclipse" % "sbteclipse-plugin" % "3.0.0")
- In sbt use the command eclipse to create Eclipse project files
- In Eclipse use the Import Wizard to import Existing Projects into Workspace
For sbt 0.12 and earlier
- Add sbteclipse to the old global file at ~/.sbt/plugins/plugins.sbt or to the project-specific file (see above).
- Use an earlier version of sbteclipse:
|sbt version||sbteclipse version|
Contributions via GitHub pull requests are gladly accepted from their original author. Before we can accept pull requests, you will need to agree to the Typesafe Contributor License Agreement online, using your GitHub account - it takes 30 seconds.
This code is open source software licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. Feel free to use it accordingly.