Follow the generic guidelines for contributions to awesome lists described here.
When adding a new playgound, please make sure that:
- The playground you are adding works with the last publicly available version of XCode and Swift, if it does not consider submitting a pull request to the playground project to fix it.
- It fits the category you are adding it to, if it does not feel free to propose a new category.
- If the playground is not available as a Github repository but as a zip and originates from an article that explains the content, link the article instead.
- If the playground is specific to the iOS Playgrounds app, please add a
- If the playground uses Swift 3.0 or newer, please add a ☘ tag.
Thank you for contributing to this list.