Hi, my name is Nate McCurdy. I'm throwing my name in the hat because I figured it was time I officially join the community that I've been a part of for 4 years. I'm happy to help, and very much in favor of improving the experiences of people using Puppet.
Here's a little about me:
- I've been a career sysadmin, consultant, and generally friendly dude.
- I've been using puppet since 2014.
- Worked for Puppet, Inc. (then Puppet Labs) as a Principal Professional Services Engineer for 3+ years.
- Currently working for Open Infrasatructure Services alongside other longtime Puppet users.
- I wrote some modules to help solve problems in the field:
- Contributed to many of the current Puppet Inc, best-practice guidelines, Puppet Enterprise modules, and upgrade tooling.
- I'm almost always on Slack and am happy to answer questions and share my experiences.
- For some strage reason, I think refactoring Puppet code is fun and I enjoy it.
- Even weirder, I genuinely like helping people solve problems. What's wrong with me?
- Spaces. 2 of 'em.
Thanks for reading!