Oculus WebView Example
This Unity project demonstrates how to use the Vuplex 3D WebView asset with Oculus Quest, Rift, and Go. It includes the Oculus Integration package, so the only thing you must import is 3D WebView for Android with Gecko Engine or 3D WebView for Windows.
Steps taken to create this project
- Created a new project with Unity 2019.4.18.
- Installed v25 of the Oculus Integration package from the Asset Store.
- Installed 3D WebView from the Asset Store (.gitignore).
- Created a new scene named OculusWebViewDemoScene to combine 3D WebView's WebViewPrefab and Keyboard components with the Oculus OVRCameraRig.
- Added support for controllers by adding the Oculus UIHelpers prefab to the scene.
- Made the following tweaks to the scene's UIHelpers prefab instance:
- Updated the OVRInputModule script's "Ray Transform" and "Joypad Click Button" values
- Disabled the Sphere cursor visual
- Enabled the LaserPointer's line renderer and set its material
The Oculus Integration library located in Assets/Oculus is Copyright © Facebook Technologies, LLC and its affiliates. All rights reserved. The Oculus Integration Library is licensed under the Oculus SDK License.
All other code and assets are Copyright © Vuplex, Inc and licensed under the MIT License.