=== Edwiser Bridge - WordPress Moodle LMS Integration === Contributors: WisdmLabs Tags: WordPress, Moodle, Courses, Users, Synchronization, Sell Courses, Learning Management System, LMS, LMS Integration, Moodle WordPress, WordPress Moodle, WP Moodle, Requires at least: 4.0 Tested up to: 4.4.2 Stable tag: trunk License: GPLv3 License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
Edwiser Bridge integrates WordPress with Moodle LMS & provides an easy option to import and sell Moodle courses using WordPress.
== Description ==
Edwiser Bridge integrates WordPress with the Moodle LMS. The plugin provides an easy option to import Moodle courses to WordPress and sell them using PayPal. The plugin also allows automatic registration of WordPress users on the Moodle website along with single login credentials for both the systems.
= Import Courses as Drafts to WordPress = Courses can be imported from the Moodle learning management system to WordPress and can be saved as drafts.
= Sell Moodle Courses from WordPress = Moodle courses can be sold from WordPress using the PayPal payment gateway.
= Automatic Registration on the Moodle LMS = An account will be created on Moodle for all users registering on WordPress.
= Identical Login Credentials for Registered User = Login credentials for accounts created on WordPress and Moodle will be the same.
= Enable/ Disable Registration to Courses = Registration to all courses can be enabled or disabled at once from the settings page.
= Create Course Categories in WordPress = Course categories can be created in WordPress and can be assigned to courses imported from Moodle.
= Synchronize Course Categories from WordPress = Course categories from Moodle can be imported to WordPress and can be assigned to courses that have been imported from Moodle.
= Synchronize Enrolled Courses Data for Users = User's course enrollment status can be updated and synchronized between the two systems to display the same information.
= View Purchased Course Data in WordPress = Admin can view a history of purchased courses in the 'Orders' section at the backend of the WordPress website.
= Set Language Code as on the Moodle Site = The default language that the Moodle website needs to be displayed can be set in the settings page on the WordPress website.
= Update Previously Synchronized Courses = For previously synchronized courses, changes in courses on the Moodle website can be reflected on the WordPress website by updating the courses.
= Enroll / Unenroll Students from WordPress = WordPress settings have been provided to enroll and unenroll users from courses. The revised enrollment status will be reflected on both WordPress as well as Moodle.
= Link and Unlink Registered Users = An account on WordPress is linked with an account on Moodle for synchronization purposes. These accounts can be linked or delinked using the bulk actions drop down on the Users page at the back end.
= Ready for Translation to any Language = The plugin can be displayed in a required language by adding the necessary .mo & .po files to the languages folder in the plugin.
= Hooks and Filters for Customization = Various hooks and filters have been provided in Edwiser Bridge easing the customization process for developers.
= Premium Extensions = WooCommerce Integration for Edwiser Bridge
Want to use the power of WooCommerce to sell your Moodle courses from WordPress? Take a look at the WooCommerce Integration for Edwiser Bridge that takes you through the WooCommerce Moodle Integration seamlessly.
Single Sign On for Edwiser Bridge
The Single Sign On extension for Edwiser Bridge facilitates simultaneous login to WordPress and Moodle by entering login credentials only once.
Selective Synchronization for Edwiser Bridge
Selectively synchronize Moodle courses or courses belonging to a particular category using the Selective Syncronization extension for Edwiser Bridge.
== Installation ==
= Minimum Requirements =
- PHP version 5.3 or greater
- WordPress 4.0 or higher
- Moodle 2.9 or higher
= Automatic Installation =
- Go to the Plugins menu from the dashboard.
- Click on the 'Add New' button on this page.
- Search for 'Edwiser Bridge' in the search bar provided.
- Click on 'Install Now' once you have located the plugin.
- On successful installation click the 'Activate Plugin' link to activate the plugin.
= Manual Installation =
- Download the Edwiser Bridge plugin from wordpress.org.
- Now unzip and upload the folder using the FTP application of your choice.
- The plugin can then be activated by navigating to the Plugins menu in the admin dashboard.
= Moodle Configuration = Take a look at the link below and follow the steps provided to configure your Moodle website. Moodle Website Configurations
== Screenshots ==
- General Settings for Edwiser Bridge
- Connection Settings for Edwiser Bridge
- Course Synchronization from Moodle to WordPress
- User Enrollment Data Synchronization
- Imported Moodle courses in the WordPress Backend
- Order Details of Courses Purchased from WordPress
- User Profile Shortcode with List of Enrolled Courses
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= Do WordPress and Moodle need to be installed and running on the same server? = No, not required. Both the systems can be installed on the same server or different servers.
= Which course details are imported on synchronizing courses from Moodle to WordPress? = When courses are imported from Moodle the course title, description and feature image are imported to WordPress.
= Can one WordPress website be used with multiple Moodle websites? = No, this is not possible using Edwiser Bridge.
Take a look at the link below to see the full list of questions which will help you around the Edwiser Bridge plugin. Frequently Asked Questions for Edwiser Bridge
== Changelog ==
= 1.1.1 =
- Fix - Minor issue in page creation functionality.
= 1.1 =
- Fix - Issue in overriding templates in themes.
- Tweak - Unified licensing section for all Edwiser Bridge extensions.
- Tweak - Refactored & optimized whole plugin codebase using tools like PHPCS & PHPMD.
= 1.0.2 =
- Feature - Added a new shortcode [eb_user_profile] which creates a user profile page that lists users data & enrolled courses.
- Fix - Timeout problem in course enrollment.
- Fix - A bug that was preventing plugin translation.
- Tweak - Minor modifications to improve enrollment & synchronization process.
= 1.0.1 =
- Fix - A bug that could cause problems on password reset & user enrollment process
= 1.0 =
- Plugin Launched
1.1 is a major update so it is important that you make backups, and ensure all extensions are version 1.1 compatible for proper functionality across Edwiser Bridge & its extensions.