Code of Conduct
Please note that this project is released with a Contributor Code of Conduct. By participating in this project you agree to abide by its terms.
Before you file a bug...
- Is this a question? Ask it on our Slack server instead. (Not a member? It's easy to sign up.)
- Is this a bug related to Mono on Linux/OS X? Sorry, we don't officially support Mono.
- Did you read the documentation?
- Did you search the issues list to see if someone already reported it?
When looking for duplicates, make sure to look through open and closed issues.
- Did you create a simple repro for the problem?
We won't look at your bug until you provide a repro project or complete repro steps.
Before you submit a PR...
- Did you ensure this is an accepted 'help wanted' issue? (If not, open one to start the discussion)
- Did you read the project governance?
- Does the code follow existing coding styles? (spaces, comments, no regions, etc.)?
- Did you write unit tests?
Looking for something to work on?
Documentation is always in need of help. Look at our "help wanted" issues for the documentation site to find something to contribute!