As always, please backup your wallet prior to updating to this version for safety!
This is a mandatory update with an important fix to Sigma. Please update immediately.
If you have issues with your Sigma mints displaying wrong or are missing, you can resolve this by the zapwalletmints flag.
- Security fix to Sigma thanks to a submission via our bug bounty program. Thanks to the researcher for the responsible disclosure. Patched without incident. #777
- Sigma disabled from block 219904 and re-enabled with new Sigma spend format on block 220720.
- Version number skip to v13.8.8 as 13.8.6 and 13.8.7 were internal transition builds when patching the issue.
- The wallet load may be slower and transactions dates be reset with the wallet start date if Sigma spends are in the wallet. The fix is due at the earliest.
-zapwallettxes=1can be used to restore the transactions.
- SHA256 Hashes:
- Linux: BADAB4C7E42CB7CE567C1E02A700B52F7EA3F55780E4E180B89596AD940F7189
- macOS: 11972B3106E381680DF45B49D41BBB1E5499551CE909993188CD63FF73866755
- Windows Installer: E24A81B6E6A07DC0FC523CE4493A135B66F15BE4D310089B80103F028C4E9040
- Windows exe: 6FF2A4CB95E981479C7F3EE2D9F0DFEC62CDFEA049618B86B749E4799A8AC372
- The signatures can be verified with this public key.