Umbraco Models Builder
Copyright (C) Umbraco ZpqrtBnk 2013-2019
Distributed under the MIT license
A tool that can generate a complete set of strongly-typed models for Umbraco.
Runs either from the Umbraco UI, from the command line, or from Visual Studio.
Documentation is available in the documentation wiki.
Models Builder is available:
- The core Models Builder is bundled with Umbraco, but is also available as a NuGet Package
- The API Umbraco.ModelsBuilder.Api on NuGet.
- The Visual Studio extension is available on the Visual Studio MarketPlace
- A console application also exists, but is only distributed as source
Several version of Models Builder have existed:
- Version 2.x (and older) are old, obsolete versions of Zbu.ModelsBuilder
- Version 3.x is the current version of Umbraco.ModelsBuilder for Umbraco 7
- Version 8.x is the current version of Umbraco.ModelsBuilder for Umbraco 8