Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- DATA: Updated the Lite data file for Feb.
- BUG: Fixed segmentation fault for headers_in structure potentially being null.
- BUILD: Updated/added pre-compiled modules for Nginx versions.
- DOC: Updated README instructions for compiling Nginx.
- OPTIM: Improved Node.JS auto update functionality
- BUILD: Node.JS Lite data file packages are now dev dependencies rather than full dependencies. This means that they are not installed in a production environment unless explicitely included.
- BUG: The case where a single, unterminated, header was passed to the fiftyoneDegreesMatchForHttpHeaders method was not properly handled.
Node, Python and Nginx build improvements
- Updated Lite data file for November.
- Python – Modified to support Clang and MacOS by removing the compiler argument 'gnu89' from the build script.
- Python – Updated README to provide in depth explanations for users coming directly from PyPi.
- NodeJS – Modified examples to require the NPM packages when referencing data file paths.
- NodeJS – Updated output of running copysource.js so it is clearer.
- NodeJS – Ensured version below 6 throw an appropriate build error.
- Nginx - Added option to set the cache key length as a build argument.
Multiple varnish version support & minor PHP bug fix
Notes: Varnish tested on versions 4.0.3+ / 4.1.5+ / 5.1.3 / 5.2.0 / 6.0.0
- FEAT: Included copying source files into the build process.
- BUILD/BUG: Amended build process to take into consideration the multiple versions of Varnish that were not supported and as a result throwing a segfault when starting the module . Also added additional error logging for when the module fails to start.
- FEAT: Added functionality to switch the module build based on the Varnish version.
- BUILD/DOC: Changed data file check to use a warning message as opposed to error. Update README with additional Hash and build instructions.
- FEAT/DOC/OPTIM: Added Varnish Hash API, added documentation and improved memory allocation
- BUILD: Included SWIG PHP changes in SWIG generated C files.
- OPTIM: Newer Hash Trie files are written with the length of the string including the null terminator. This means that this does not need to added when allocating memory for a string in indirect mode.
- FEAT: Added features and tests to Nginx, also fixed some bugs.
- DATA: Updated the Lite Binary file for November 2017.
- FEAT: Added Lua module. This is currently in beta, and supports the core functionality. Examples are included as with other modules. See readme for details.
- FEAT: 51Degrees PHP common API released.
- OPTIM: Improved performance when used with SWIG and C++.
- OPTIM: Improved performance when used in a multi-threaded environment.
- FEAT: Implemented new Hash Trie V34 algorithm. See our blog post for details: 51Degrees: More Than Three Times Faster!
- FEAT: Added Java Hash Trie implementation.
- BUG: Cache performance impacted if NDEBUG is not defined.
- BUG: distribute package is depricated and has been replaced by setuptools.
- FEAT: Mozilla Public License Version 2.0 displayed in GitHub markdown.
- BUG: User-Agent cache in the shared memory zone lock was not released in the rare case when an identical match had been inserted in the time between getting a match and adding it to the cache.
- FEAT: 51D_match methods can now be called from http and server blocks.
- DOC: Instructions to build module for PHP 7 are now clearer.
- BUG: Nginx now frees a previously allocated dataset if the config is reloaded.
- BUILD: Added a check for node version when installing.
- DATA: Updated Lite data files for September 2017.