NOTICE - We have deprecated this extension from the Visual Studio Marketplace. The extension will continue to serve as an open source solution and sample extension on GitHub.
Agile teams do not rely on traditional project management techniques to track dependencies. This extension provides a lightweight way to manage dependencies on other teams.
Quick steps to get started
- Navigate to your backlog and review your backlog items
- Select the "Dependencies" tab
- A list of all the items on your backlog should display with all their dependencies (using the predecessor or successor links)
- Solid colored blocks are items under your area paths (i.e. on your backlog) and those with "empty" blocks are items on another teams backlog.
|The Visual Studio ALM Rangers provide professional guidance, practical experience and gap-filling solutions to the ALM community. Visit aka.ms/vsarblog to find out more.|
Contributions to Show Area Path Dependencies are welcome. Here is how you can contribute:
- Submit bugs and help us verify fixes
- Submit pull requests for bug fixes and features and discuss existing proposals