A crowdfunding application for New Orleans residents to sponsor the repair of potholes.
Table of Contents
- Product Owner: Jade
- Scrum Master: Avery
- Development Team Members: Brandon, Titus
Web application available accross platforms (desktop, tablet, and mobile). Users are able to to create crowdfunding campaigns for neighborhood potholes. They can also find potholes submitted by other users and donate to them using PayPal.
Fork & Clone Repo from:
From within the root directory:
- Visit localhost:8080 in your favorite web browser
- Fork the project and clone it to your local machine.
- Create a branch with your GitHub username as a prefix, for example:
git checkout -b USERNAME/new-featureor
git checkout -b USERNAME/fixing-bugwhere USERNAME should be replaced by your username.
- Code and commit your changes.
- Push to the branch:
git push origin USERNAME/new-feature
- Create a pull request for your branch