Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Keep from getting stuck in background mode after stopping and restarting service
- Protect against Null Pointer Exceptions when dynamically adding and removing monitored/ranged regions
- Protect against an underlying Android BLE bug that sometimes causes Null Pointer Exceptions when starting stopping scanning.
- Ignore corrupted beacon BLE packets instead of throwing an exception about them
- Use a private ThreadPoolExecutor for beacon scanning to avoid thread starving apps using AsyncTask