Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the SignalR.EventAggregatorProxy wiki!
SignalR.EventAggregatorProxy is a Event Aggregation (Service bus) proxy for SignalR, it enables automatic forwarding of server side events to the client. It also provides a way of determine if events should be forwarded to specific clients.
- Install using nuget
For Net Core hosted projects also install
- Start with hooking up the event proxy.
- Or add the event proxy as a build time CLI target.
- Create a proxy for your service bus.
- Hook up client side listeners.
- Generic events.
- Hook up constraint handlers.
- .NET Client.
- Vue Client.
- React Client.
- Angular Client.
- Declarative authorization