Spare a few minutes each time you’re missing a font, or wanna look for a new one. Do it right from Sketch with FontBuddy Plugin.
- Get the plugin here or at FontBuddy.co
- Double-click to install.
- Find FontBuddy under the Sketch ‘Plugins’ menu.
- Install missing fonts, or look for fresh ones in the catalogue.
If you have some missing fonts that are available for free download (i.e on Google Fonts), FontBuddy will display a tiny message. Click it to see & install missing fonts. That’s it.
In case you haven’t heard of us yet, we’re Anima. We empower designers to achieve more without having to code.
With Anima Toolkit for Sketch you can:
- Create responsive and interactive High-fidelity prototypes, all inside Sketch.
- Impress your manager or your clients with a small effort.
- Export Sketch to HTML - i.e landing pages, or offline prototypes.