This represents the official release of Apicurio Studio, version 0.2.44.Final.
The following issues have been resolved in this release:
- #981 Saving Api Changes Problem while Collaborating
- #967 Editor: Problem with undo/redo + multiple commands
- #962 Adding basic support for GraphQL files
- #955 Added initial support for AsyncAPI in Apicurio Studio
- #954 Users who are not API creators cannot edit the API, and the edited content disappears.
- #950 Upgrade to Keycloak 7
- #930 UI: Activity item not handled (RenameResponseDefinitionCommand_30)
- #921 Environment Var "APICURIO_SHARE_FOR_EVERYONE" doesn't work good enough
- #916 Cannot read property 'org' of undefined if only one organization and one repository exist when publishing code to GitHub
- #901 Edit Validation Profile: version #s not displaying properly
- #893 Data type not created when null value is passed in example
- #833 Upgrade to Keycloak 7
For more information, please see the Apicurio Studio's official project site: