This is a sample AngularJs client application to demonstrate the use of the REST/oData web service interface introduced in Aras Innovator 11 SP12
How it works
Built Using: Aras 11.0 SP12
Browsers Tested: Chrome
Though built and tested using Aras 11.0 SP12, this project should function coming releases
- Aras Innovator installed (version 11.0 SP12 or higher)
- Open IIS
- look for your main Aras Innovator web application
- add a new web application (it should come in addition to client / NotificationServer / Server / Vault / ...)
- Give your application an Alias
- Select the folder you checked-out this repository as the physical path
- Save your new web application
- Go to your new application http://(ServerName)/(ArasAppName)/(TheAliasYouSelected) (ex: http://localhost/11SP12/Angular)
- At the top type the database name, the login and the password
- Fork it!
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -am 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request
For more information on contributing to this project, another Aras Labs project, or any Aras Community project, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Original Aras community project written by Yoann Maingon at Aras Corp.
Documented and published by Yoann Maingon at Aras Labs. @YoannArasLab
Aras Labs projects are published to Github under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for license rights and limitations.