SparkFun AST-CAN485 I/O Shield (24V)
The SparkFun AST-CAN485 I/O Shield allows you to use the AST-CAN485 Dev Board with 24VDC Inputs and Outputs, a popular voltage level for industrial automation devices as well as 5v devices. By providing screw terminals, the board can easily and safely interface with I/O in a semi-permanent manner which allows for inputs, outputs, or the board itself to be swapped out. With all pins pre-populated with either females pin headers or screw terminals, setup time is minimized.
The AST-CAN485 I/O Shield provides a socket to break out all of the I/O of the AST-CAN485 Dev Board. To make a secure connection to your industrial equipment, screw terminals come pre-soldered to the board to get you up and running in no time. The AST-CAN485 I/O Shield is designed to work in the industrial 24V environment, but has a wide supply input range of 7-24V. The board comes with input reverse voltage protection with a green and red status LEDs (green means power is connected properly, and red indicates reversed power, and blocks power to the rest of the board.
- /Documentation - Data sheets, additional product information
- /Hardware - Eagle design files (.brd, .sch)
- /Libraries - Libraries for use with the SparkFun AST-CAN485 I/O Shield (24V)
- Library - Arduino library for the SparkFun AST-CAN485 I/O Shield (24V).
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the SparkFun AST-CAN485 I/O Shield (24V).
- SparkFun Fritzing repo - Fritzing diagrams for SparkFun products.
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun, in collaboration with Atlantis Specialist Technologies