Keypirinha Plugin: Currency
This is Currency, a currency converter plugin for the Keypirinha launcher.
Currency.keypirinha-package file is installed,
move it to the
InstalledPackage folder located at:
Keypirinha\portable\Profile\InstalledPackagesin Portable mode
%APPDATA%\Keypirinha\InstalledPackagesin Installed mode (the final path would look like
Convert Currency item is inserted into the catalog with conversion from USD to BRL.
Select this item to enter conversion mode.
Enter the amount to convert, the source currency code and the destination currency code. If either the source and destination currency is omitted, the defaults are used. If the amount is omitted, the current exchange rate is shown.
Currency allows the source and destination currencies to be separated by any of the following:
To convert between multiple currencies at the same time, separate each one by a comma. This can be done in either the source or destination field, and all combinations will be displayed in the results.
This means that all of the following are allowed:
- 5 usd in inr,JPY
- EUR to JPY
- 10 brl,usd:EUR,gbp
- Changed API from Yahoo Finance to OpenExchangeRates
- Saves exchange information locally, updating automatically or manually
- Allow converting currencies directly in the search
- Allow decimal amounts to be inserted (using either a comma or a period)
- Added copy actions
- Added configuration for default currencies
- Multiple source and destination currencies can be specified
- Initial Release
This package is distributed under the terms of the MIT license.
- Check for open issues or open a fresh issue to start a discussion around a feature idea or a bug.
- Fork this repository on GitHub to start making your changes to the dev branch.
- Send a pull request.
- Add yourself to the Contributors section below (or create it if needed)!