Convert your images into ASCII art
Converting an image
- Simply upload an image smaller than 5mb in one of the supported formats (jpg, png or bmp).
- Pick the number of characters you want in a row. This is like the resolution of the generated image.
- Pick the style you want for your ascii art, each character set gives a unique look to the image.
- Clone the repo and run
npm ito install dependencies.
- Make sure you have the Firebase CLI installed as well as the emulator for local development.
- To run the Firebase cloud function
cd functions npm run serve
- To run the frontend UI
cd client npm run dev