GPD P2 MAX Hackintosh
EFI files for hackintosh on the GPD P2 MAX, works on Catalina and Big Sur. If you see anything that could be added or changed don't hesitate to make a pull request.
- Create a bootable Big Sur or Catalina bootable USB using this tutorial but use my CLOVER folder at the point where you should configure CLOVER bootloader
- Boot from this usb then install Big Sur/Catalina on a free partition of your drive
- During first boot, after installing the OS, mount your EFI partition and place the CLOVER folder alongside other OSes bootloader
- Reboot and change BIOS bootloader order to have clover bootloader as first entry
- Open your config.plist and generate a new serial number Tutorial here, If you use the
Clover Configuratorto generate directly, it will be more convenient.
- Install additionals drivers.
- Reboot and enjoy !
- Graphics Acceleration
- Brightness control
- Power Management
- Battery Status
- USB and USB Mapping
- Sleep / Wake ( Black screen on Big Sur when wake up )
- TouchPad ( 20190919 Chinese keyboard firmware will cause problems, use the file driver inside touchpad_driver to downgrade, credits : @Gabe87 from insanelymac )
- Internal Wi-Fi Intel AC 7625
What doesn't work
- Fingerprint Sensor
How to use the internal Wi-Fi
The lastest Wi-Fi and Bluetooth driver: https://github.com/OpenIntelWireless
<key>framebuffer-fbmem</key> <data>AAAAAw==</data> <key>framebuffer-stolenmem</key> <data>AAAwAQ==</data>
in config.plist to support more higher resolution, such as 1440x900 HiDPI, 1680x1050 HiDPI.
So you shoud run:
setup_var_3 0x876 0x02
like this (https://github.com/Azkali/GPD-P2-MAX-Hackintosh/issues/16) to set the DVMT Pre-Allocated from 32M to 64M.