Party Orders addon for Fallout 2
- Download latest release, unzip into Fallout 2 directory. Party_op.ini goes right into Fallout 2 root, gl_ptyop.int into data/scripts.
- The script requires Sfall to function. That's ddraw.dll in Fallout 2 root directory. If you use killap's Unofficial Patch or Restoration Project, you should already have it.
Hotkeys are configured in party_op.ini. Default keys:
- F: Heal
- G: Loot
- H: Holster weapon
- R: Regroup
- X: Scatter
- T: (Dude) Pick up items or auto-loot bodies
- 0: Switch behavior of T key between pick up items and loot bodies
- Ctrl-B: Switch ammo type (AP/JHP)
- D: Allow/forbid party members to use burst attacks. Forbidden by default. When allowed, it doesn't mean that they will always use burst, only that they may. However, if equipped with a weapon which has only burst mode, such as a minigun, this order will be ignored by this particular party member.