A (not yet complete) Type Provider for Matlab in the spirit of the R Type Provider
- 10/19/2013 - Now with R TP style types and many other small enhancements.
- 08/23/2013 - Now works well with very large double, complex or logical matrices.
- 07/16/2013 - Now uses FSMatlab namespace. Infix Operator support on variable handles.
- 07/15/2013 - Removed Simple Provider. It was only making changes more complicated.
- 06/21/2013 - Added correct parameterization for native/MEX. No more varargs everywhere!
- 05/31/2013 - Added Basics for the Lazy Provider (open the LazyMatlab namespace instead of SimpleMatlab)
- 05/24/2013 - Added support for varargin/varargout functions and native matlab functions
- 05/17/2013 - Added Matlab->F# introp for complex values, vectors and matrices
- 05/16/2013 - Added support for discovering and calling matlab toolbox functions