Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the BioHackAcademy.github.io wiki!
BHA5 Mid-term Presentation Feedback
- Lecture Andrea Polli
- Mid-term Jun Nishimura - What is beautiful and what is dirty?
- Mid-term Hiroki Kaimoto - Can bugs make music?
- Mid-term Kazuhide Hane - Ants vs slime mold
- Mid-term Yohei Inokuchi - Visualization of my biological clock
- Mid-term Johan R - Grow your lab and eat it
- Mid-term Keisuke Yamada - DIY Synbio
- Mid-term Youngah Seong - Are you in love at the cellular level?
- Mid-term Bart Peeters - I Have Too Many Ideas
- Mid-term Jan Kohler - Wearable Plants
- Mid-term Anna Pelgrim - Architecture of Cure
- Mid-term Madeline Bolding - DataCentral DNA
- Mid-term Malu Luecking - smell me:you
- Mid-term Laura Olalde - Kombucha Genomics
- Mid-term Nel Thomas - Fabriel
- Mid-term Viola Arduini - translating information into DNA
- Mid-term Alexander Rose - Bio-hacking the Glacier
- Mid-term Matthijs de Block - Copy Me (the existential being of non-life)
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.