Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- It takes a lot of time to start up for the first time.
This is to regenerate the cache of the hash value of the block header.
Thank you for your understanding.
- If you have used
bitzeny.confor in runtime option, remove it. It results in error.
- BIP68, BIP112, and BIP113 is activated from April 2018
- Segwit (BIP141, BIP143, and BIP147) is activated from May 2018
- Please use cpuminer 2.5 or Higher for BIP 9
- Fix [CVE-2018-17144] (#44)
bitzeny-2.0.2-osx-unsigned.dmg 10.8 MB
bitzeny-2.0.2-osx64.tar.gz 17.8 MB
bitzeny-2.0.2-win32.zip 21.7 MB
bitzeny-2.0.2-win64.zip 23.1 MB
bitzeny-2.0.2.tar.gz 3.55 MB
cpuminer-2.6.0-src.zip 179 KB
cpuminer-2.6.0-win32.zip 692 KB