Contributing to Bonita widgets
Table Of Contents
Code of Conduct
Report an issue
Use proper label to categorize the issues:
- bugs to report a bug
- enhancement to suggest a code improvement
- new widget to announce a new widget
Add a new widget
- Create a new issue in GitHub
- Create a new folder in the src/widgets. One directory per widget.
- Tests must be called
*.spec.jsand located in <widget_folder>/test
- Widget assets must be in
assetsdirectory and declared in
Improve existing widget
- If the improvement or bug fix has no issues associated, create one.
- Implement the code change
- Each Pull Request have to be linked to an existing GitHub Issue.
- Follow the Styleguide
- Make sure your code has sufficient test coverage
The code must be easy to read, be easy to maintain, have enough tests to get confident on its behaviour over time.
The widget code should adhere to AngularJS Standard Style.
- Include well-structured Jasmine specs in the <widget_folder>/test folder.
- Use one describe for your Widget
Have a README.md file by widget to describe it:
- General description to explain what the widget does
- A chapter to describe how to use the widget
- A screenshot of the widget displayed