Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- OS X Client | VirusTotal 4/57 (4 false positives related to staking code)
- Raspbian Client | VirusTotal 4/56 (4 false positives related to staking code)
- Windows Client (installer) | VirusTotal 1/67 (1 false positive related to staking code)
- Windows Client (zip) | VirusTotal 1/60 (1 false positive related to staking code)
This release adds a multisignature API and makes SIS Coin pool-mineable. It also fixes Deck staking. Previously, Deck cards could not stake because rewards were 0 due to a bug. The multisignature API is optional, enabled in the breakout.conf configuration file with the line "multisigs=1". This API will be described elsewhere. Mining will convert from SHA256d to scrypt. A summary of changes can be found in version.h:
- card staking rewards nonzero (fully fixed)
- hard-coded clearnet nodes (node addresses to be added soon with minor release)
- code cleanup & parameter consolidation
- multisig api
- newest leveldb (v1.2)
- tor v0.3: 0.3.0.9
- pool friendly mining (txid includes hash of sigs for coinbase)
- PoW is now scrypt (was sha256d)
New staking and mining behavior forks at Fri Aug 11 00:00:00 2017 PDT.
This release fixes Deck staking. Previously, Deck cards could not stake. It also fixes BRK inflation, moving from about 2.5% inflation per year to about 5%, which is the original specification. Also, support for clear net and external Tor is added, and combinations of thereof. Many changes were made for successful GUI compilation on Windows, which is supported back to Windows XP 32 bit.
This release updates Tor to 0.2.8.6, which is the latest stable version as of release. The new Tor allows for a functional client on Raspberry Pi (Raspbian).
This is a partial release, builds for other platforms will be available on the next full release.
This release (v184.108.40.206) fixes staking. The protocol version for this release is 61008.
Linux and Raspberry Pi builds are coming soon.
This release (v220.127.116.11) fixes a stability issue on all platforms. The protocol version remains 61007.
This release (v18.104.22.168) has protocol changes for calculating the money supply, bumping to protocol version 61007.