XDebug Helper for Firefox
Debugging, profiling and tracing PHP code with Xdebug is very powerful, but enabling Xdebug with cookies or adding POST/GET variables is way too hard. This extension will help you to enable/disable debugging, profiling and tracing of your PHP-code easily.
It is based on the Chrome extension https://github.com/mac-cain13/xdebug-helper-for-chrome/ with the edits to remove unsupported webextensions API calls.
Ctrl+Shift+X (Cmd+Shift+X on Mac) opens the popup.
Alt+Shift+X toggles the debugging state.
How to install this extension?
Stable version: Go to the Firefox Addon and click "Add to Firefox".
Development version: Download the source from GitHub and load the extension into Firefox yourself!
How do I contribute?
- Fork this repo and create a branch
- Commit and push your changes to your branch
- When you're happy send us a pull request!
Pro-tip: Make sure to build upon the latest version of the code and keep pull request as small as possible. This makes your pull request easy to merge.
The code of this project is licensed under the MIT license so you can use it in nearly every project you want to, commercial and non-commercial.
- Mathijs Kadijk for creating Xdebug helper for Chrome
- remailednet for creating the original XDebug Enabler for Chrome
- Guilherme Pim for contributing a Manifest v2 version
- All contributors for taking the time to create a pull request