Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Mac Buck Wallet Installation
- If you do not have already installed, install Java: https://java.com/en/download/
- Download the buck-gui-wallet-mac-1_0_0-BETA.zip file
- After downloading, click your downloads folder and select "Show in Finder"
- In Finder, CTRL + Click the BuckDesktopWallet app, then select Open
- The following message will appear:
"“BuckDesktopWallet” is an application downloaded from the Internet. Are you sure you want to open it?"
- Select Open
- If this is the first time running Buck, the wallet will download the crypto keys
- When the crypto keys have finished downloading the wallet will start
- Drag the BuckDesktopWallet to your desktop (so you can easily find it later)
Your Private Keys
Keep your private keys safe! Always back them up right away!
Your wallet file is located at:
Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Buck/wallet.dat
If you make an encrypted wallet.dat, don't lose or share the password!
Buck is experimental and a work-in-progress. Use at your own risk.