Hadoop Attack Library
A collection of pentest tools and resources targeting Hadoop environments
This repository is composed of two kind of information and organised accordingly:
- Tools, Techniques and Procedures to attack an Hadoop environment, in the
Tools Techniques and Proceduresfolder
- Key vulnerabilities in third-party components often used in Hadoop environments, in the
Third-party modules vulnerabilitiesfolder
If you quickly want to get your hands into the resources provided here, you might read the following resources in that specific order:
1. Set up an Hadoop attack environment
2. Get the target environment configuration
3. Browse the HDFS datalake
4. Execute remote commands
Copyright and license
All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners.
All resources published in the Hadoop Attack Library are free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
Resources provided here are the result of security research and should not be used for illegal purposes.
CERT-W cannot be held responsible for any misuse or damage from any material provided here.
- Thomas Debize < thomas.debize at wavestone d0t com >
- Mahdi Braik < mahdi.braik at wavestone d0t com >
- CERT-W < cert at wavestone d0t com >