//: # "@@author"
- Taskmanager, is a desktop to-do list application. It has a GUI but most of the user interactions happen using a CLI (Command Line Interface).
- It is written in Java programming language.
- It provides a list of commands for user to manage their tasks and events, and tasks and events will be reflected by GUI
- It supports for Build Automation using Gradle and for Continuous Integration using Travis CI.
- The code base was based on addressbook-level4.
- Some parts of this sample application were inspired by the excellent Java FX tutorial by Marco Jakob. //: # "@@author A0152958R"
- We use Natty Library to parse the user input time.