COFOG-A in SKOS
This code repository contains a SKOS representation of the Classification of the functions of government - Australia (COFOG-A) - vocabulary. The COFOG-A data is from the Australian Bureau of Statistics' Australian System of Government Finance Statistics: Concepts, Sources and Methods and in an Australian-specific version of UN's COFOG.
This SKOS representation is delivered using RDF as the data format which means it can be loaded into certain graph databases and queried, perhaps alongside other vocabularies and data.
This repository contains the following files:
- README - this file
- LICENSE - the deed of the Creative Commons 4.0 License
- 55140_2015.pdf - a copy of the PDF document Australian System of Government Finance Statistics: Concepts, Sources and Methods from which this COFOG-A data is taken
- cofog.ttl - a copy of the international COFOG vocabulary (from http://registry.it.csiro.au/def/agldwg/cofog) for reference
- cofog-a.ttl - this COFOG-A vocabulary in RDF
- this file is a concatenation of conceptScheme.ttl, data.ttl & broaders.ttl, reformatted using http://rdf-translator.appspot.com/
- data.xlsx - an Excel spreadsheet used to create RDF statements from the data taken from Appendix C tables in 55140_2015.pdf
- data.ttl - RDF data from data.xlsx
- conceptScheme.ttl - just the Concept Scheme information in RDF
- broaders.ttl - broader RDF statements from data.xlsx
Rights & License
Please note that the content of COFOG-A itself is derived from the Australian Bureau of Statistics' Australian System of Government Finance Statistics: Concepts, Sources and Methods.
Australian Bureau of Statistics
CSIRO Land & Water, Environmental Informatics Group