Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Many remaining issues were found by several awesome testers, and are now fixed! Thanks for all your hard work!
- Logging in while in a non-personal pocket dimension no longer crashes the client.
- Attempting to use the rift key while in SMP no longer crashes the server.
- Dropping a personal door inside a personal pocket dimension links the new door to limbo instead of linking it to the exit door, which would trap you inside your personal dimension.
- Clearing rifts inside a personal dimension no longer crashes anything.
This should fix the remaining crash bugs. Here are all the changes:
- Mrkwtkr added Chinese support.
- TheVikingWarrior added Italian support.
- DragonsLover added French Canadian support.
- Fixed an issue that allowed rifts to affect certain types of dimensional doors.
- The Personal Dimensional Door's recipe now requires quartz doors instead of gold doors.
- Clients will no longer save a server's dimension & link data after disconnecting.
- Logging into a server in which you are already in a pocket dimension will no longer crash the client.
- The initial dimension/link data dump when a client connects is now much more compact and does not broadcast to every client.
This release fixes lighting in SMP personal dimensions & also an error that would occur when someone attempted to generate a new personal dimension with a door that someone else had already been through.
If you're playing a long at home, can someone answer me whether logging out from a server in a pocket dimension (either personal or regular), restarting your client, and then logging back in crashes the game? It's hard to try that from the debugger.
EDIT: Oh, I forgot! Some wonderful people have translated the mod to russian & german!
This version fixes a bug from test3 in which clients crash when we attempt to transmit rift blocks to them. It also fixes a veritable parade of SSP bugs that were introduced when we plugged in the SMP logic.
This fixes most or all SMP issues. Only one known issue remains, which is that personal dimensions render really strangely in SMP.
A lot of bugs have shook out since the previous prerelease. There are still many, many remaining (major) known issues in SMP, but this should fix all SSP issues and allow the server to load.
WARNING: This release requires forge 1307. Forge 1286 was crashing(!!!) when you moved from one dungeon to another.
This release is a "caveman update" of DimDoors 1.6.4. That is, it's ugly, it's stupid, and I ripped out anything that made me think too hard. It has, as far as I can tell, feature parity with 1.6.4 DimDoors with a few really minor added things. This release also includes all 1.6.4 dimdoors dungeons migrated over to 1.7.
The biggest change is that SenseiKiwi tore out monolith teleporting in Limbo. I made this configurable, but made it the default because I like the change. Additionally, monoliths that are not willing to teleport you act differently now. They just stare at you, creepily, instead of gradually opening their eyes and and shaking. SenseiKiwi removed particles and sounds for limbo monoliths, which I preserved but instead I keyed it to any monolith that's not willing to teleport you.