Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- now works with vanilla train conditions (full/empty/item count/inactivity)
Note: Inserters can remove the used fake items from the railtanker, so be sure to not have inserters at a station where a railtanker might stop! Currently there is no way around it
- updated for 0.13
- added swedish translation
Tanker graphics are not adjusted (yet), so it looks kind of crappy, but should work like before. Due to the wagon length not being adjusted you'll have to experiment with pump placement a bit more.
- updated russian translation by Elektron2016
- fixed order in crafting menu
- might work with 0.13 (or not due to trainlength changes)
- moving Rail Tankers display their cargo contents witth an icon in alt-view as well as in mouseover. (by Supercheese)
- added russian translation by Oceanel
- fixed ghost proxies created when train lost it's path 158498
Railtankers can only be filled/emptied if the train is waiting at a station or is in manual mode and not moving. This behaviour is in line with how normal cargo wagons behave with inserters.
- upgrading removes invalid tanks
- fixed error in remote interface (wrong readouts in FatController and SmartTrains)