Disable WebRTC, for Firefox
WebRTC allows websites to get your actual IP address from behind your VPN. This addon fixes that issue and makes your VPN more effective  by changing browser-wide settings in Firefox.
This addon allows you to easily disable WebRTC. You can click the addon's icon to quickly toggle WebRTC on and off, if you need to use WebRTC for a video conference for example.
NOTE: Some websites, like Google Meet, depend on WebRTC to work. Firefox sadly can't disable WebRTC per-tab or per-window, the setting affects the entire browser. If this situation doesn't work for you, karlbright@'s advice might help: "the best solution for the foreseeable future is to either have another browser (perhaps firefox developer edition without this extension) used for those services, or enable WebRTC, and disable it again once finished."
These organizations fight for us. Please consider supporting their work with a contribution.
- ACLU - https://www.aclunc.org/donating-aclu-general-information
- DP - https://secure.actblue.com/contribute/page/demanding
- EFF - https://supporters.eff.org/donate/join-eff-4
- EJI - https://support.eji.org/give/153413/#!/donation/checkout
- FFI - https://secure.actblue.com/donate/fair-fight-1
- FFTF - https://www.fightforthefuture.org/donate
- FPF - https://freedom.press/donate
Thanks for being privacy conscious.
This addon collects nothing and sends nothing.
I have zero interest in monetizing this plugin.