"We are here to make
coffee APT metal. We will make everything metal. Blacker than the blackest black times infinity."
DeathMetal is a suite of tools that interact with Intel AMT. Its kind of a foray into a world filled with intrigue and reversing puzzles with useful results.
Since this is super serious, tools are named after Metalocalypse characters.
Tools are prefixed with "dm_" to help with tab-completion and recognition.
- dm_pickles - Duckyscript interpreter that communicates over AMT KVM (vnc) and injects keystrokes.
- dm_toki - IDE-R implementation - lets you attach floopy and CD images remotely to the target computer.
- dm_nathan - Is a cli that allows for configuring AMT via authenticated channel
- dm_rockso - Presence and version scanner, can help you find AMT capable systems regardless of provisioning status. (works even if explicitly not-enabled)
Code that is common to more than one tool lives in a library called 'Charles', at the moment it can pretty much just help set up Redirection service stuff.
You may want to run in a virtual env and install any dependencies that come up - the code is in python3.
Python3 and pip
First, I would make a virtual python3 environment and activate it. pip install git+https://github.com/Coalfire-Research/DeathMetal.git
- Python3 default libs
- hexdump for debugging
- requests for http.
Submit a pull request, or talk to me or something.
- Victor Teissler - Initial work - Victor Teissler
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
This project is licensed under a modified MIT License - see the LICENSE file for details
- Jimmy Twotimes for pointing me at the scanning capabilities - this became rockso, thanks man!
- Clutchisback for the beef hooks and help with the blog post - greatly appreciated.
- Soen knows what he did.
- Coalfire for the opportunity