By adding your name, email address, and copyright date below, you understand and agree to the terms of the Developer's Certificate of Origin (DCO) version 1.1, and you are submitting all contributions you make to this Project pursuant to the terms described in LICENSE.md.
- Copyright 2017 U.S. Federal Government (in countries where recognized) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copyright 2018 William Entriken email@example.com
- Copyright 2018 Sean O'Shea firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copyright 2018 Milo van der Linden email@example.com
- Add the copyright date, your name, and email address here. (PLEASE KEEP THIS LINE)
Note for U.S. Federal Employees
If you're a U.S. Federal Government employee and use a
*.gov email address to agree to the DCO, we interpret your signed DCO to mean that the contribution was created in whole or in part by you as part of your job with the U.S. Federal Government and that your contribution is not subject to copyright protections.