GraphQL APIs made fast and easy.
- Easy to use and production ready
- Lightweight and designed to being customizable
- GraphQL-Schema definition with SDL
- Best bits of ES6 and ES7 supported
- Build-in and custom GraphQL directives (@fetchJSON, @publish, @mock, @execute)
- HTTP based GraphQL-Subscriptions over Server-Side-Events
- GraphiQL enhancements
- Mocked data responses
- Authentication via JSON Web Token
- Authorization in execution context
- Query resolver cache control, resolver run time and complexity analysis
- Persistent queries
Setup & Run
Firstly, install it:
npm install -g subkit
Create your first GraphQL-Server:
subkit create my-graphql-api
cd my-graphql-api npm run dev
How to use it in my project?
Being stable and inventive and have a look to our SubKit examples.
If you have found a bug or if you have a feature request, please report them at this repository issues section. Please do not report security vulnerabilities on the public GitHub issue tracker.
This project is licensed under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.
You like this and you want to see what coming next? Follow us on Twitter