Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
This release is identical to 9.5.4. The certificate used to sign the last release has expired and cannot be renewed; I have chosen to sign it using the EV cert from my company which should always be up-to-date.
I also owe the entire community an apology. If you wish to read it you can do so here. It covers a lot of details and how I plan to step away from Borderless-Gaming to make up for past actions.
- Fixes language loading
- Fixes crash caused by mission language file
- Removes the poorly implemented Rainway banner
- Adds a glyph icon to the UI
Fixes a failed language extract
A nearly complete rewrite of the software has taken place over the last month.
For a full list of changes see Steam:
- Add support for Unreal games
- Add support for Game Maker games (UNDERTALE)
- Fix crash that occurred when updating favorite settings.
If you wish to discuss the new release changes, you can do so here on Steam.
- Fixes Steam achievement unlocking
- Fixes error about the Steam API not being initialized when "Start with Windows" is enabled on the Steam version
- Removes Github based version checking
- Fixes rare crash