This is fork of proxy created by Slush.
Application providing bridge between Ethereum HTTP/getwork protocol and Stratum mining protocol as described here: http://mining.bitcoin.cz/stratum-mining.
Installation on Windows
- Download official Windows binaries (EXE) from https://github.com/Coinotron/eth-stratum-mining-proxy/releases/tag/v1.0
- Open downloaded file. It will open console window. Using default settings, proxy connects to Coinotron
- Another way to start proxy: mining_proxy.exe -o coinotron.com -p 3344
- You can also download python sources from github and run: python mining_proxy.py -o coinotron.com -p 3344
- If you want to connect to another pool or change other proxy settings ( for example define custom worker and password ), type "mining_proxy.exe --help" in console window.
Installation on Linux
- install twisted apt-get: install python-twisted
- download https://github.com/coinotron/eth-stratum-mining-proxy/
- run proxy: python ./mining_proxy.py -o coinotron.com -p 3344
- If you want to connect to another pool or change other proxy settings ( for example define custom worker and password ), type "mining_proxy.py --help".
- Start mining proxy
- Start ethminer with following parameters: ethminer.exe --farm-recheck 200 -G -F http://127.0.0.1:8332/workername:workerpassword
You can contact the author by email coinotron(at)gmail.com.